Support my attention-whoring ways by following us on twitter! https://twitter.com/StartKyleOrton

Get the SKOdcast imported directly into your brain! http://startkyleorton.podbean.com/feed/

Thursday, May 1, 2014

We're not dead!

I know the Shoutbox is expired and we haven't posted a podcast or new article that wasn't about a Kevin Costner movie in months, but I assure you we're still alive! I'm currently hoarding podcasts while we figure out a hosting solution that will allow us to deliver better audio quality and not have to talk on cell phones for an hour. I burned them to DVDs and piled them up in my bedroom and I swim through them like Scrooge McDuck. It's like motherfucking Erebor in here, and I am Bandypants Crumplepatch just dragon-slithering all over these bad boys. So that's on me. But once that's figured out you'll all have like four hours of Skodcast to gorge on with your poor SKO-starved ears. Most of it is about Batman, but there is one about free agency.

The draft is a week away, which means we'll have Bears news to talk about and you should start seeing the posts trickle in until the preseason. I don't know where Kyle is with his usual position reviews, or with renewing the shoutbox; but I can only assume he's just loafing around on it while assembling his Star Trek models and snorting spraypaint or whatever because, y'know, kids these days. (Full disclosure: Kyle is the same age as me.)

But those things will all return to you soon, and you can bask in the warm light of our charming voices once again.

No comments: