Support my attention-whoring ways by following us on twitter! https://twitter.com/StartKyleOrton

Get the SKOdcast imported directly into your brain! http://startkyleorton.podbean.com/feed/

Sunday, August 23, 2009

In Which I Reveal my Magnum Opus..

I spent my entire week of work completing this (the server that contains all the data I usually work on was down, so I had nothing to do), so I expect you all to appreciate this. In honor of Cutler's debut at Soldier Field, and the hope (realistic this time!) that the Bears have finally locked down the most important position on the field, I have compiled this PowerPoint (there was an Excel spreadsheet preceding the PowerPoint, because I'm scientific like that) of all Bears starting quarterbacks from Luckman to Cutler. Be careful if you just ate, because some of this shit will make you want to vomit:

The slides are in chronological order, based on when each quarterback made his first start for the Bears. The results are fairly brutal, but I guess thats what you expect from an organization so quarterback deficient that Shane Matthews is its franchise leader in completion % (61.1%).

Let me know what you think, or if it even works for you all, since this is the first time I've used authorSTREAM to upload a PowerPoint.

No comments: